Cliff is passionate about partnering with leaders and their organisations, helping them to unlock their potential and perform at their peak. A registered organisational psychologist with over a decade of service with the Royal Australian Air Force, he brings a wealth of experience that provides him a unique perspective to assist his clients. His approach combines his military discipline and focus with the application of psychology in a way that challenges mindsets, influences culture and empowers people.
As a coach, he has worked with military commanders, business leaders, lawyers, and professional services consultants. In a consulting capacity, he has experience in organisational culture, leadership development, employee engagement and peak performance programs. He derives great satisfaction in seeing those he works with achieve success, knowing that his contribution has made a difference.
- Cultural transformation and organisational change projects across multiple Air Force organisations
- Development and delivery of the Air Force Leadership Coaching Program
- Executive coaching programs with technology and community service organisations
- Executive coaching of Queensland Treasury and Queensland Health executives
- Delivery of High-Performance Teams Programs within Queensland Health and Education Queensland
Areas of Expertise
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- High-performance teams
- Cultural change and development
- Corporate strategy
- Psychometric assessment
- Human performance